[LiFe]JuZ-SmilE

Everything has gone to memories~ New life of me! New life for you!













hee..
today is my 17th birthday!
im v happy..because i receive many wish!
thx to all my dear friend!thx for u all wishes!!
family!!!
thx to u all..
help me celebrate my 17th birthday!!
love u all!!
muackzz!!



1st i wan to
thx is!!!
you!!!thx u giv me a sweet memories!!
hee..i love it!!thx my dear~!muackzz!!i will care it good^^!hee~!!
hee^^i love u!!





























2nd my dear form5!
thx to u all do d card for me!thx!!!really thx!!i v gan dong!!because i never receive lik tat d present!!
especially u!thx yar!!^^
n wei jia!!thx u plying piano!
n some just now who celebrate with me!!
thx u!!!!!
i really gan dong
n happy!!
hee!!ajk~!!i will miss u all!!gambateh together yar!!frenship stay forever!!!
good luck!!!











yeah^^~













thx ajk!!!!!


3rd mei mei~!!
haha!!
i like it o~!!^^!!
thx u so much yar!!~












i will use it d..hee~!

4th is my dear members!
thx u all just now d wish n d celebrate!!
really have a nice suprise!!
thx u all!!!
good luck~^^


last!!!
to all my classmate!!
thx u all yar!!especially chaw wei jun!!
haha..thx u!!
thx for giv me a GOOD memories!!!
i wont forgot d!!~




THX TO-:
FORM5 AJK
FORM4
FORM3
MY CLASSMATE
WEI MIN
AH TEH
DEAR
MEI MEI
N FB FREN
THX U ALL GIV ME A GOOD MEMORIES!!!


0 comments:

My_Life

My_Life

Tour of me!!

My photo
My Name:->Ee Boon Kheng years:-> 18 years old Second school:->SMJK Yu Hua Kajang College:berjaya University of HOspitality

Total Pageviews

20_12 me!

20_12 me!

latest me!

latest me!

EBK_ Chat with You

Powered by Blogger.

Followers