[LiFe]JuZ-SmilE

Everything has gone to memories~ New life of me! New life for you!


wee..!

finally!~
thing ald settle!

a happy mood
is coming soon on tmr!
new d mine
n new d her!
^^
yeah~!
373 days^^

wohoo~!

To u~~
wee...thx u o><
en!promiss eu 100000000!!times
i will happy!
because u say u r my xxx xx!!!!
haha`!
n we d thinking n guess something is v v v
zhun!

this is because YUAN FEN!
haha..eu say d..
m~!

i love u~!
because I care u..
so that is the reason inside!
bt..
U love me~
that gt reason inside!
that is u wan me happy!
wee..>

gan dong!!TT

from now start!
change change change!
haha..xD

^^
end!
have a sweetdream tonight><

NO more nightmare><
yish~!!HATE IT!!


0 comments:

My_Life

My_Life

Tour of me!!

My photo
My Name:->Ee Boon Kheng years:-> 18 years old Second school:->SMJK Yu Hua Kajang College:berjaya University of HOspitality

Total Pageviews

20_12 me!

20_12 me!

latest me!

latest me!

EBK_ Chat with You

Powered by Blogger.

Followers