[LiFe]JuZ-SmilE

Everything has gone to memories~ New life of me! New life for you!


LAst sunday, I went to Port DIckson with my family.

WE arrived there at 6pm.
WE go n met my hometown's relative. They came from Melaka.
Here is d photo tat they live in a resort called-
Glory Beach Resort












AFter that, we went to a temple.
the temple is famous in a lucky tortoise.
in history, when a ppl go n touch it will get lucky.
So, I was try it! here is d photo i took.












aFter "Bai Bai"...
we went to a restaurant.
there also famous place.

"qinren qiao"

























when I step in the bridge.
I was thinking somethings.

"I cannot promise a perfect relationship, but what I can promise to you is that I am Trying and Make it Perfect "
that is

d last photo of the end of the trip_












I was enjoy the day N my Life still going ON :)


0 comments:

My_Life

My_Life

Tour of me!!

My photo
My Name:->Ee Boon Kheng years:-> 18 years old Second school:->SMJK Yu Hua Kajang College:berjaya University of HOspitality

Total Pageviews

20_12 me!

20_12 me!

latest me!

latest me!

EBK_ Chat with You

Powered by Blogger.

Followers