[LiFe]JuZ-SmilE

Everything has gone to memories~ New life of me! New life for you!


aik...

Today is my 1st of the day_ Final exam!
I was taken 2 subject of the paper at the same day
1 of the subject is " MICE Event Management" &
another of the subject is " Windows Into Tourism and Hospitality"

Firstly, I was nervous because I felt that I seem no study.
Keep worries and worries. During d 1st paper on times,
I felt nervous because I was facing a lot of people inside the classroom.
When I seat down and look at the paper. Felt same As SPM.
But a difference part of this is that is not same as secondary life.

SO, a very suprise things is I must put my wallet and mobile under the table.
IS very creative. Haha.. Then, I finished my 1st paper. Yeah~

AFter that, Go KFC had my lunch with my dear friends.
Finished eaten, turn back to college n continue my revision and fighting!
2nd paper is begin, and also successful done my 2nd paper.

Felt half of my Stress and pressure Gone away!
My mouth automaticaly going UP _ SmILE!!

then, back to Mahkota Cheras for celebrate my friend's birthday.
I was went there by Bus. On bus, I suddenly received a message,
inside of the message are mentioned
" Hi, unfortunately you had failed your english paper, PLs resit your paper on this friday at 2.30pm, thanks, Ms.Lim "


OMG>>! I was shocked!
Unexpected!

SO, I still wanna to face it! It is my challenge.
I told Myself, I will fighting until my last blood end. No matter how stress n pressure are, I must Did it n Finish my 1st diploma in event management!!




0 comments:

My_Life

My_Life

Tour of me!!

My photo
My Name:->Ee Boon Kheng years:-> 18 years old Second school:->SMJK Yu Hua Kajang College:berjaya University of HOspitality

Total Pageviews

20_12 me!

20_12 me!

latest me!

latest me!

EBK_ Chat with You

Powered by Blogger.

Followers