[LiFe]JuZ-SmilE

Everything has gone to memories~ New life of me! New life for you!


 Since long time no update my wonderful life here. Hi all my dear friends, I am back! Miss you all so much. How are you all?!
 My college life is very very well and I enjoyed it! How about you all?
I going to sit my final exam on tomorrow( monday ) 13th August 2012.
This semester I must get 3.0 of my CGPA!! Wish that I will achieve it! 
Life is tough!! Argh><!! While I studying my mind think another way to go. Haix..
Why!!..
Anyway,~~ Let's we fully concentrate on exam!! Fighting!! Friends, Jia you! and Good LUCK!!!! Here am I wishing you all good luck in exam and happy holiday!!

0 comments:

My_Life

My_Life

Tour of me!!

My photo
My Name:->Ee Boon Kheng years:-> 18 years old Second school:->SMJK Yu Hua Kajang College:berjaya University of HOspitality

Total Pageviews

20_12 me!

20_12 me!

latest me!

latest me!

EBK_ Chat with You

Powered by Blogger.

Followers